Caterpillars or Butterflies by Jane McWhorter
Just like a caterpillar that is transformed into a beautiful butterfly, you can be transformed into the lovely nature of Christ.
In this book, the metamorphosis which changes the caterpillar to a butterfly is compared to the struggle a Christian must go through to become Christ-like in nature. Two main scriptures are the basis of this inspiring study, Phil. 4:8 and Gal. 5:22,23. The author shows how these scriptures are directly related to each other, and draws some conclusions about their association together.
A beautiful 13 lesson study of the fruits of the Spirit and how we can let them grow and how we can let them grow in our lives.
- Caterpillars or Butterflies
- The Answer
- No New Thing Under the Sun
- Whatsoever Things are True and Honest
- Whatsoever Things are Just and Pure
- Whatsoever Things are Lovely and of Good Report
- The Fruit of the Spirit is Love
- The Fruit of the Spirit is Joy
- The Fruit of the Spirit is Peace
- The Fruit of the Spirit is Long-suffering
- The Fruit of the Spirit is Gentleness and Goodness
- The Fruit of the Spirit is Faith
- The Fruit of the Spirit is Meekness and Temperance