Learn to Draw Bible Stories
With wipe clean pages, reusable dry erase exercises, and adorable Bible heroes, My First Learn-to-Draw activity workbooks are the perfect Christmas gift for ages 3-6!
- 25 wipe-clean activities in a reusable and durable write and wipe format: each page can be drawn on again and again!
- One dry erase marker: for a ready-made drawing kit
- 4 simple steps: each drawing has four easy steps, perfect for ages 3-6 to follow
Introducing a brand new series of My 1st Learn-to-Draw books that encourage 3-6 year-olds to learn how to draw. With clearly-illustrated steps and space for the child to create their own drawings, this Christian wipe-clean learning activity workbook helps budding young artists perfect their skills while growing their faith and love of God. Made a mistake? No problem! Wipe it away, and use your wipe clean marker that is included to start over again.
This Learn-to-Draw Bible Stories workbook features:
- 25 wipe-clean Bible story projects: perfect for kids who love reading stories about Bible heroes such as Moses, Mary, and Jesus
- Non-stop fun: specially designed reusable format provides endless hours of entertainment and screen-free time
- Vital skill building exercises: encourages creativity and confidence while helping children develop important motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- The perfect Christian gift: makes a great holiday gift, Easter basket item, preschool, kindergarten, or Sunday school craft, or birthday gift for girls and boys who have an interest in drawing!