The Challenge of Being a Wife
Ruth Hazelwood provides insight into how to avoid common errors often made. It deals with how to encourage your husband, improve communication, and remain friends even though married!
- 1. Are You Aware?
- 2. But You Are Important!
- 3. God Saw that He Needed Her
- 4. How to Stay Friends, Even Though Married
- 5. It's Hard to Keep a Good Man Down, But Some Wives Are Talented
- 6. How to Bring Out the Best in Him
- 7. A Good Husband Makes a Good Wife, But What about Me?
- 8. When He Is Discouraged
- 9. How to Have a Good Fight!
- 10. Happiness Is:
- 11. A Final Word of Caution: Don't Put All Your Eggs in One Basket
- 12. Conclusion
- 13. Most Oft Asked Questions and Answers
118 pages. Paperback/Hardback