The Gift that I Can Give
Kids don't have to wait until they grow up to make the world a better place! The newest Kathie Lee Gifford book empowers children to find unique ways to make a difference in the lives of those around them.
The Gift That I Can Give is a heartwarming story that shows how all children can do something today to make a positive impact on others. From simply being kind to giving a loved one an extra-big hug to cheering for a friend, this story will inspire children with countless ways to show God's love. They'll want to read it again and again.
The Gift That I Can Give:
- highlights big gifts and points them back to God, like the ability to sing, play sports, and dance.
- encourages quieter gifts as well, like encouragement, empathy, gratitude, kindness, and sharing God's love.
- is a great bedtime story, grandparent story, or encouraging story to a child who is struggling.
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1400209248
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 1.06 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.5 x 0.5 x 10.25 inches