David: Through Others' Eyes
Extramarital affairs. Civil unrest. Foreign wars. Systemic hatred. Undercover informants. Conspiracy theories. Sexual scandals. Family unrest. Royal cover-ups. Biased reporting.
Does this sound like a description of 21st century America? Maybe, but it was happening in the 10th century BCE as well during the life of King David! Most importantly, as the Scriptures walk through the life of David we get a divine view of God’s outlook upon such situations. From God’s Word we see both the positive and the negative traits in the life of arguably Israel’s most well-known Old Testament king along with his associates.
- Do you need motivation to courageously face spiritual battles? Study David and Goliath.
- Have you struggled with seduction and temptation? Study David and Bathsheba.
- Has there ever been a time when you have felt unfairly scrutinized? Study David and Saul.
- Do family struggles and friendships weigh heavily upon your mind? Study David and Jonathan.
- Do you know someone who needs a spiritual wake-up call? Study David and Nathan.
- Has there ever been a time when it was hard to trust anyone? Study David and Absalom.
- Do you want to know what it is like to love sacrificially? Study David’s mighty men.
- Have you ever thought about the legacy you will leave with your loved ones? Study David’s last words to Solomon.
In a unique way, this book aims to cover key events and people in the life of David to equip us with the similar struggles we might face in our own lives today. Whether a young person gaining strength from David’s teenage courage, a family person growing from David’s indiscretions, or an aged person soaking up wisdom from David in his older years this study has something to offer every person. May you be blessed in your study of David: Through Others’ Eyes.
- ISBN: 9781736322437
- 93 pages; 26 lessons
- 6 x 9; Coil Bound
- View PDF Sample
- eBook (PDF) available for digital download
- PowerPoint Presentations available for digital download