Discovering God's Way Preschool 1:1 - The Beginning of God's Way
The Discovering God's Way curriculum is designed around the idea that the key to understanding what God's word says to us is reading His word. Many of the books use only limited retelling of the account at hand, instead pointing students to the Bible and asking questions that will facilitate comprehension of what the text actually says, and thereby a realization of what God's way really is for them.
- Lesson 1: God Created Everything/Adam and Eve
- Lesson 2: Garden of Eden/The First Sin
- Lesson 3: Cain & Abel/What Have You Done?
- Lesson 4: Noah and the Ark/The Flood
- Lesson 5: A Beautiful Rainbow/The Tower of Babel
- Lesson 6: A Man Named Job/God Tells Abram to Go
- Lesson 7: The Birth of Isaac/The Sacrifice of Isaac
- Lesson 8: Jacob & Esau/Jacob`s Trick
- Lesson 9: Twelve Brothers/Joseph`s Coat
- Lesson 10: Joseph in the Pit/Joseph in Egypt
- Lesson 11: Joseph Goes to Prison/Two Men Have Dreams
- Lesson 12: Joseph & Pharaoh`s Dream/Joseph is Made Ruler Over Egypt
- Lesson 13: Joseph Meets His Brothers/Joseph Forgives His Brothers